Britannia Biological LLP is a vertically integrated and R&D focused pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of finished dosage formulations (“FDF”). Our focus is primarily on niche therapeutic areas and complex products. We also operate in certain key geographies through our subsidiaries.
We are also engaged in contract manufacturing business, whereby we undertake selected contracts with pharmaceutical companies to manufacture and supply pharmaceutical products.
Britannia Biological LLP today is leveraging on this expertise to go global by exporting finished dosage products to various markets across the globe.
Britannia Biological LLP is well recognized as a high quality contract manufacturing company to many leading pharmaceutical firms in India. This is supported at Britannia Biological LLP by its high inclination towards quality systems and state-of-the-art facilities Britannia Biological LLP currently contract manufactures more than 200 products.
The company undertakes various contract manufacturing activities on third part basis in the field of manufacturing and formulation development of new and existing products.
The company is equipped with most modern infrastructure with latest machines to undertake such activities. The company has a large production base to entertain such request on timely manner.
Due to huge capacity of Britannia Biological LLP, it is capable to undertake timely deliveries of the products produced for our clients.
World Wide Operations
In order to expand its global footprint and to consolidate its operations and product offerings, Britannia Biological LLP had entered into strategic tie-ups and acquired key players in the major global markets.
Some of our major activities include:
• Tie-ups with leading global MNC’s for offering CRAMS
• Entering into long-term out-licensing agreements with leading pharmaceutical companies
• Setting up our own front-ends across major global markets
• Establishing a strong marketing presence in domestic markets
Our main markets are South East Asia, Africa, Latin America, Russian and CIS countries. Our product portfolio comprises of more than 400 products, which are registered in these countries. In addition, we have a strong pipeline of products under registration.
• Focusing on building Intellectual Property assets especially in niche dosage forms
• Out-licensing Intellectual Property to drive growth/ scalability
• To build and launch generic products in niche segments
• To build OTC presence in regulated markets